Hello! :)

  • SanCali@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 1998
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Sandy, and I live in Clarkston, MI. I'm 28 years old, have a
      20-month old daughter and am in the process of getting divorced,
      unfortunately. I've worked from home since my daughter was born, running a
      secretarial business. Recently my best friend and I thought about putting our
      minds together and doing medical billing. I've got the computer skills &
      knowledge, and she went to school for medical billing and currently does that
      in a doctor's office now. I recently graduated college with my Bachelor's
      degree, major in communications and thought that if I got into medical
      billing, that would be good income to keep me at home with my daughter a while
      longer. I've joined this list to learn more about the field to see if it would
      be something I would enjoy doing, and to learn how to get started.

      Take care everyone,
      Sandy
    • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 1998
        In a message dated 9/18/98, 10:12:41 AM, MedicalBillers@onelist.com writes:
        <<Sandy, and I live in Clarkston, MI. I'm 28 years old, have a
        20-month old daughter and am in the process of getting divorced,
        unfortunately. I've worked from home since my daughter was born>>

        Hello Sandy and daughter!

        I am so sorry to hear about your divorce. :-(. It is great to have you on
        the list. Have you checked out some of the programs on the web page? There
        is some good MI based software out there for medical billing.

        Let me know how you are doing!

        Jo An