Re: [MedicalBillers] Radiology Coding Reference

  • Suresh Nair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hi Srijai:

      You may visit www.igenixonline.com or call 1.800.INGENIX(464.3649), option1.

      Regards,
      Suresh.

      Srijai VR <srijai.vr@...> wrote:
      Hi friends,

      Our billing office has recently got business for Radiology coding. I would
      like to know where to order Encoder software for CCI edits and how much does
      it cost for a single user? Are there any other software packages or books
      that will be useful for us to do quality coding? Please suggest. Your ideas
      and views are highly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Regards,

      Srijai.V.R.