AMBA vs EMBN

  • mrspfcsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 7:40 AM
      Does anyone have an opinion on which is a better "certification" (if
      you will) to possess?

      I have eight years of claim processing experience with a large insurer
      and starting a business for medical billing seems like an avenue I'd
      really flourish in.

      I've checked out both of these sites and I see pros and cons to each
      one. Now I'd like to get the opinions of some of you folks who may
      hold "certification" from one of these organizations.

      Thanks !

      Virginia