billing forms

  • Delinda
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
      Anybody have any great forms they care to share? Financial page,
      medicare authorization, collection letters, financial policies, etc,
      love reading the boards. Thanks in advance, Delinda
    • tinkabelle_24
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2006
        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Delinda" <akaworkmom@...> wrote:

        > Anybody have any great forms they care to share? Financial page,
        > medicare authorization, collection letters, financial policies, etc,
        > love reading the boards. Thanks in advance, Delinda

        Well I have a lot of different things. What is it that you are looking
        for? Why type of practice?
      • B Burgess
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2006
          check www.donself.com he has TONS of forms you can use !!