G0351

  • blanche2talk
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2006
      HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE ANOTHER CODE THAT
      MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
    • EricaDSchwalm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2006
        G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.

        Look at CPT code 90772.

        :) Erica

        _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)

        In a message dated 4/5/2006 4:09:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        bchavira1@... writes:

        HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE ANOTHER CODE THAT
        MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Joktan Edison
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
          Hello there, I believe Medicare was paying for this
          Code earlier, however we could take Erica's suggestion
          or else go thro' the update fee schedule.

          --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:

          > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
          >
          > Look at CPT code 90772.
          >
          > :) Erica
          >
          > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)

          > Standard Time,
          > bchavira1@... writes:
          >
          > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
          > ANOTHER CODE THAT
          > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > removed]

          Contact Details:
          Joktan R Edison
          Voice: +9 198490 36217

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Michelle Uhl
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
            in january the code changed.. all injectables went to the 90772 both for medicare and non medicare insurances.. the G0351 has been deleted since that date and is no longer an accepted or recognized code.

            Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote: Hello there, I believe Medicare was paying for this

            --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:

            > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
            >
            > Look at CPT code 90772.
            >
            > :) Erica
            >
            > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)

            > Standard Time,
            > bchavira1@... writes:
            >
            > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
            > ANOTHER CODE THAT
            > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > removed]

            Contact Details:
            Joktan R Edison
            Voice: +9 198490 36217

            ---------------------------------

          • ejoktan
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
              Thanks Michelle for your explaination.

              Regards,
              Joktan

              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Michelle Uhl <muhl4groups@...>
              wrote:

              > in january the code changed.. all injectables went to the 90772
              both for medicare and non medicare insurances.. the G0351 has been
              deleted since that date and is no longer an accepted or recognized
              code.

              > Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote: Hello there, I believe Medicare
              was paying for this
              > Code earlier, however we could take Erica's suggestion
              > or else go thro' the update fee schedule.
              >

              > --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:
              >

              > > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
              > >
              > > Look at CPT code 90772.
              > >
              > > :) Erica
              > >
              > > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)
              > >

              > > In a message dated 4/5/2006 4:09:45 P.M. Eastern
              > > Standard Time,
              > > bchavira1@... writes:
              > >
              > > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
              > > ANOTHER CODE THAT
              > > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > > removed]
              > >

              > Contact Details:
              > Joktan R Edison
              > Voice: +9 198490 36217

              Service.

            • EricaDSchwalm@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
                Yes, they will pay for the G code for 2005 dates of service. Starting with
                2006 dates of service, bill 90772.

                :) Erica

                --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:

                > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
                >
                > Look at CPT code 90772.
                >
                > :) Erica
                >
                > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)

                > Standard Time,
                > bchavira1@... writes:
                >
                > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
                > ANOTHER CODE THAT
                > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > removed]

                Contact Details:
                Joktan R Edison
                Voice: +9 198490 36217

              • Zia Clarkson
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
                  90772 the new kid on the block G0351 had a short life.

                  zia

                  --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:

                  > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
                  >
                  > Look at CPT code 90772.
                  >
                  > :) Erica
                  >
                  > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)

                  > Standard Time,
                  > bchavira1@... writes:
                  >
                  > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
                  > ANOTHER CODE THAT
                  > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > removed]

                  Contact Details:
                  Joktan R Edison
                  Voice: +9 198490 36217

                  ---------------------------------

                  ---------------------------------

                • Michelle Uhl
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
                    no problem.. always glad to help when i can *S*

                    ejoktan <ejoktan@...> wrote: Thanks Michelle for your explaination.

                    wrote:

                    > in january the code changed.. all injectables went to the 90772
                    both for medicare and non medicare insurances.. the G0351 has been
                    deleted since that date and is no longer an accepted or recognized
                    code.

                    > Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote: Hello there, I believe Medicare
                    was paying for this
                    > Code earlier, however we could take Erica's suggestion
                    > or else go thro' the update fee schedule.
                    >

                    > --- EricaDSchwalm@... wrote:
                    >

                    > > G0351 was deleted 01.01.06.
                    > >
                    > > Look at CPT code 90772.
                    > >
                    > > :) Erica
                    > >
                    > > _www.ericacodes.com_ (http://www.ericacodes.com)
                    > >

                    > > In a message dated 4/5/2006 4:09:45 P.M. Eastern
                    > > Standard Time,
                    > > bchavira1@... writes:
                    > >
                    > > HAS ANYBODY APPEALED THIS WITH MEDICARE? IS THERE
                    > > ANOTHER CODE THAT
                    > > MEDICARE IS USING FOR THIS?? THANKS
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    > > removed]