Re: Questions from a new person

  • la_yuya5528
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hey Joktan!

      I'm about to join AMBA.....are you a member and, if you are, can I use
      your name for referral reference?

      Thanks,

      La Yuya

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Sue.... I would appreciate if you could go thro'
      > the below mentioned link.... so that you will get an
      > idea...
      >
      > http://www.ambanet.net/AMBA.htm
      >
      > To be honest, Nothing is Tough as per my knowledge if
      > we are well Equipped. Hope you agree to this... So
      > feel free to touchbase with us for further help.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Joktan
      >
      > --- s simms optimist_100@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I am currently taking a medical billing course,
      > > and paln to get certified as a medical biller. Can
      > > anyone tell me if they are doing medical billing
      > > from home? Does anyone know how tough the
      > > certification test is, and wht type of things are on
      > > it?
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance,
      > > Sue

      > > removed]
      > >

      > Contact Details:
      > Joktan R Edison
      > Voice: +9 198490 36217

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Joktan Edison
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
        Hey there, I was a member earlier but now because I
        quit my job from the other company. However, I will be
        joining them shortly.

        Regards,
        Joktan

        --- la_yuya5528 <la_yuya5528@...> wrote:

        > Hey Joktan!
        >
        > I'm about to join AMBA.....are you a member and, if
        > you are, can I use
        > your name for referral reference?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > La Yuya
        >

        > --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Joktan Edison
        > <ejoktan@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey Sue.... I would appreciate if you could go
        > thro'
        > > the below mentioned link.... so that you will get
        > an
        > > idea...
        > >
        > > http://www.ambanet.net/AMBA.htm
        > >
        > > To be honest, Nothing is Tough as per my knowledge
        > if
        > > we are well Equipped. Hope you agree to this... So
        > > feel free to touchbase with us for further help.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Joktan
        > >
        > > --- s simms optimist_100@... wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hello,
        > > >
        > > > I am currently taking a medical billing course,
        > > > and paln to get certified as a medical biller.
        > Can
        > > > anyone tell me if they are doing medical billing
        > > > from home? Does anyone know how tough the
        > > > certification test is, and wht type of things
        > are on
        > > > it?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks in advance,
        > > > Sue

        > > > removed]
        > > >

        > > Contact Details:
        > > Joktan R Edison
        > > Voice: +9 198490 36217

        > protection around
        > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > removed]

        Contact Details:
        Joktan R Edison
        Voice: +9 198490 36217

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Blue
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
          Hi all--

          I had a hard time deciding which test to take as well, but decided on the
          CPC since i work in a physician practice. My personal thought is that if
          you are trying to get a job either a CCS or a CPC would suffice. The CPC
          seems to be the more popular one from what i could tell.

          Was the test difficult? Yes, actually it is. The hard part is it is
          testing your general knowledge of everything rather than one area. After
          taking it, i felt that if i didn't pass it, i would not really know where to
          begin to re-study for it since the questions are so random. The good news
          is that if you don't pass it the first time which happens to many, you can
          re-take it again for no further charge within a specified length of time.
          The test is 5 hours long and it took me just shy of that to finish and check
          my work. And boy did i have a headache afterwards! :)

          They also allow you to write in your coding books although i don't really
          think that would help. But while studying you could write out memory helps
          in your book so you don't have to feel so overwhelmed at memorization in the
          areas you are worried about not knowing. That would free you up to study
          more expansively rather than getting stuck on this or that area, wasting
          your studying time. Good luck!

          Vicki F

          --- s simms <optimist_100@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I am currently taking a medical billing course,
          > and paln to get certified as a medical biller. Can
          > anyone tell me if they are doing medical billing
          > from home? Does anyone know how tough the
          > certification test is, and wht type of things are on
          > it?
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          > Sue

          > removed]

          Contact Details:
          Joktan R Edison
          Voice: +9 198490 36217

          ---------------------------------

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "MedicalBillers" on the web.

        • shana briceno
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2006

            --- s simms <optimist_100@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I am currently taking a medical billing course,
            > and paln to get certified as a medical biller. Can
            > anyone tell me if they are doing medical billing
            > from home? Does anyone know how tough the
            > certification test is, and wht type of things are on
            > it?
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            > Sue

            > removed]

            Contact Details:
            Joktan R Edison
            Voice: +9 198490 36217

            ---------------------------------

          • s simms

              --- s simms <optimist_100@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > I am currently taking a medical billing course,
              > and paln to get certified as a medical biller. Can
              > anyone tell me if they are doing medical billing
              > from home? Does anyone know how tough the
              > certification test is, and wht type of things are on
              > it?
              >
              > Thanks in advance,
              > Sue

              > removed]