apologies to new members

  • muhl4groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      my apologies to the newest members of the group for taking so long to
      approve your memberships.. i'm in Europe this week so i have not been
      checking the site and didn't realize we had several people with pending
      memberships!! Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!! have a
      great week and happy chatting and networking all!! I'm having the time
      of my life personally and i'll be back next week refreshed and ready to
      hit the ground running!!