Marketing Billing Business

  • Srijai VR
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi,

      Can anyone share your views on creating a perfect marketing campaign for a
      medical billing company? I am in this business and looking out for clients.
      What are various business development tools used and strategies followed to
      get good clients? Please suggest.

      Regards,

      Srijai.V.R.

    • Joktan Edison
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hello Srijai,

        I would suggest email marketing campaign intially and
        go further.

        To be honest, I'm in a process of doing it though. I
        will send you once done.

        Regards,
        Joktan

        --- Srijai VR <srijai.vr@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Can anyone share your views on creating a perfect
        > marketing campaign for a
        > medical billing company? I am in this business and
        > looking out for clients.
        > What are various business development tools used and
        > strategies followed to
        > get good clients? Please suggest.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Srijai.V.R.

        > removed]

        Contact Details:
        Joktan R Edison
        Voice: +9 198490 36217

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • kishore kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          Yes Jok ur absolutely correct.... initially it will be fine and later we can try for web marketing (from some commercial insurances)

          --- Srijai VR <srijai.vr@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Can anyone share your views on creating a perfect
          > marketing campaign for a
          > medical billing company? I am in this business and
          > looking out for clients.
          > What are various business development tools used and
          > strategies followed to
          > get good clients? Please suggest.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Srijai.V.R.

          > removed]

          Contact Details:
          Joktan R Edison
          Voice: +9 198490 36217

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Article health wellness Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness job