Re: i need doctors

  • TBank69443@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 1999
      I have yet to graduate from school. The school did include, medisoft lite and
      I hear that it is good. I am getting nervous about graduating and not being
      able to find a job??? All these people to compete with and no experience??
      Have you any suggestions or words of wisdom?
      Tammy
    • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 1999
        TBank69443@... writes:

        << All these people to compete with and no experience??
        Have you any suggestions or words of wisdom? >>

        I am in the same boat, no experience, just knowledge & resources, as a great
        many other people I know. My best suggestion is to ignore anyone who tries
        to tell you can't make it if you have no experience. If you keep trying,
        you'll get a doctor! I had someone tell me not too long ago to remind the
        doctors that they were once just out of med school & people were unsure about
        them. Give them a good reason to try your services....offer services no one
        or few in your area do....give them a free trial period (100 claims free, 1
        month free---if you have enough capital). Good luck & keep trying!!!

        Bethany Daniels
        JD Billing Systems
      • Wdwbjp@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 1999
          Bethany and Tammy,
          I am the exec. Asst. for a medical billing company. Started there 5 months
          ago and they only had 19 doctors, we are now up to 43.

          The big attraction to our company compared to others is:
          #1 - it is based on a percentage of what we get paid for the doctors (not
          what we submit)
          #2 - COURIER service... we actually have 4 people that all they do is go
          from doctors office to office to pick up claims, etc. Make sure that is
          one of your benefits. We have 1 doctor that we couldn't provide courier
          service too - 2 hours away so I make up flat rate envelopes addressed to
          our office with delivery confirmations on them. All he has to do is stuff
          them and drop them off in a mail box. Cost the company $3.55 each.

          Hope this helps
          Brenda
        • Jane Lash
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 1999
            Your medical billing service isn't worth a dime...
            if you don't advertise!

            We specialize in advertising medical/dental billing services.
            Reach your prospects on our web site via the world wide web.

            Affordable (less than a dime a day), simple, results!

            For more information and advertising costs,
            e-mail us @ info-billing@...

          • Gbmcnerney@xx.xxx
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 1999
              need more information
            • Lynn Reifert
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 8, 2000
                What is the address for your website? Can you send me some info to
                Candlesulove@...
                Thank you!

                !