Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Chat Room

  • Srijai VR
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
      Perfect time between 9 to 10 pm EST. I am okay with it. :-)

      Regards,

      Srijai.V.R.
      Healthcare Operations Manager
      Amtex Systems Inc.
      www.amtexsystems.com

      On 3/1/06, muhl4groups <muhl4groups@...> wrote:

      > ok
      > the chat room in the group site is open all the time.. so we can
      > have kind of an open house if you guys want from say 5-9 on Tuesday
      > nights.. that way everyone gets a chance to join in at some point..
      > come on in when you can.. i will be in a bit later... as i work in
      > an office and don't get off work till 5.. we can start next
      > Tuesday .. --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jo An"
      > <reeki8@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sounds Great Michelle!
      > >
      > > Jo An

    • Sandra K Morten
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hello
        My name is Sandy and I am a member of the group.
        I would also love to join in the chat.
        "see" you all then.
        Sandy

        On 3/1/06, muhl4groups wrote:

        > ok
        > the chat room in the group site is open all the time.. so we can
        > have kind of an open house if you guys want from say 5-9 on Tuesday
        > nights.. that way everyone gets a chance to join in at some point..
        > come on in when you can.. i will be in a bit later... as i work in
        > an office and don't get off work till 5.. we can start next
        > Tuesday .. --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jo An"
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Sounds Great Michelle!
        > >
        > > Jo An

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        sandy

      • la_yuya5528
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
          Perfect!

          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jo An" <reeki8@...> wrote:

          > Sounds Great Michelle!
          >
          > Jo An

          Service.

          > > ---------------------------------

          wellness
          > > Health and wellness
          > > Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and
          wellness
          > > job
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > Visit your group "MedicalBillers" on the web.

          Service.

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Article health wellness Center for health and wellness
          Health
          > and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness
          product
          > Health and wellness job

          Service.