Employment

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2006
      Can anyone tell me of a company that hires people to do billing and/or
      coding from home? Judy
    • Dede Vidal
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2006
        Hi Judy!

        I'm new at this and I need two more courses to finish. One of them is a course on marketing your medical billing business.

        Unfortunately, the course is in Spanish since I live in Puerto Rico. However, if you have a friend who can help you tranlate, I would be glad to provide you the info.

        I did take the course, but to have a valid certificate from Sacred Heart U., I'm taking it over again.

        Let me know if this can help you. I can scan it and share it with the group.

        Regards,
        La Yuya

        Judy <judyillinois1959@...> wrote:
        Can anyone tell me of a company that hires people to do billing and/or
        coding from home? Judy

        Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness job Health spa wellness

        ---------------------------------

      • Suz
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2006
          I'm native spanish, if you'd like to share it I can try to summarize it
          for the group.

          Suz

          Dede Vidal wrote on 2/22/2006, 6:14 PM:

          > Hi Judy!
          >
          > I'm new at this and I need two more courses to finish. One of them
          > is a course on marketing your medical billing business.
          >
          > Unfortunately, the course is in Spanish since I live in Puerto
          > Rico. However, if you have a friend who can help you tranlate, I
          > would be glad to provide you the info.
          >
          > I did take the course, but to have a valid certificate from Sacred
          > Heart U., I'm taking it over again.
          >
          > Let me know if this can help you. I can scan it and share it with
          > the group.
          >
          > Regards,
          > La Yuya
          >
          > Judy <judyillinois1959@...> wrote:
          > Can anyone tell me of a company that hires people to do billing and/or
          > coding from home? Judy

          > Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health
          > and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness
          > job Health spa wellness

          > ---------------------------------

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dede Vidal
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2006
            Wonderful.....let me find the file and scan it....it will take me a bit to get it all together...by the way, are you all in the group chat?

            Suz <Accuscribe@...> wrote: I'm native spanish, if you'd like to share it I can try to summarize it
            for the group.

            Suz

            Dede Vidal wrote on 2/22/2006, 6:14 PM:

            > Hi Judy!
            >
            > I'm new at this and I need two more courses to finish. One of them
            > is a course on marketing your medical billing business.
            >
            > Unfortunately, the course is in Spanish since I live in Puerto
            > Rico. However, if you have a friend who can help you tranlate, I
            > would be glad to provide you the info.
            >
            > I did take the course, but to have a valid certificate from Sacred
            > Heart U., I'm taking it over again.
            >
            > Let me know if this can help you. I can scan it and share it with
            > the group.
            >
            > Regards,
            > La Yuya
            >
            > Judy <judyillinois1959@...> wrote:
            > Can anyone tell me of a company that hires people to do billing and/or
            > coding from home? Judy

            > Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health
            > and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness
            > job Health spa wellness

            > ---------------------------------

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness job Health spa wellness

            & YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > Visit your group "MedicalBillers" on the web.

            > ---------------------------------

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness job Health spa wellness

            ---------------------------------

          • la_yuya5528
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
              Hi Judy, Michelle and all!

              I've just found the document I told you about....this is more like
              how to establish your medical billing business. Obviously, the laws
              vary from state to state, in this case, Puerto Rico. I also have a
              presentation of credentials (a mock presentation) I did for the
              class.....good grade on this one I might add, that I can provide you
              as well.

              I have to scan it all and it is a few pages. So give me a chance to
              scan it all and let you know when it's ready.

              Greetings,
              La Yuya

              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Suz <Accuscribe@...> wrote:

              > I'm native spanish, if you'd like to share it I can try to
              summarize it
              > for the group.
              >
              > Suz
              >
              > Dede Vidal wrote on 2/22/2006, 6:14 PM:
              >
              > > Hi Judy!
              > >
              > > I'm new at this and I need two more courses to finish. One
              of them
              > > is a course on marketing your medical billing business.
              > >
              > > Unfortunately, the course is in Spanish since I live in Puerto
              > > Rico. However, if you have a friend who can help you tranlate,
              > > would be glad to provide you the info.
              > >
              > > I did take the course, but to have a valid certificate from
              Sacred
              > > Heart U., I'm taking it over again.
              > >
              > > Let me know if this can help you. I can scan it and share it
              with
              > > the group.
              > >
              > > Regards,
              > > La Yuya
              > >
              > > Judy <judyillinois1959@...> wrote:
              > > Can anyone tell me of a company that hires people to do
              billing and/or
              > > coding from home? Judy

              > > Center for health and wellness Health and wellness
              Health
              > > and wellness program Health wellness product Health and
              wellness
              > > job Health spa wellness

              Service.