RE: [MedicalBillers] NACPP Info

  • Cyndee Weston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006

      I thought that NACPP died along with the owner, Ed Epstein several years ago. I had heard that his surviving family members could not work out a sale or agreement. I wasn’t aware that this association had continued to exist. I could be wrong, though. Are you sure it wasn’t NACAP in IL?

      Cyndee Weston

      AMBA

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Cyndee,

        I was enquiring about NACPP (National association of claims Processing Professionals). Probably, it was misunderstood in my earlier mail. Annette Miller is the chapter head for Philadelphia and she gave a website www.nacpp.org. However, the link did not go through.

        Thanks,

        Srijai.V.R.