RE: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 748

  • Jennnnn E
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      I have this Step By Step book and workbook which I got for my online coding
      and billing schooling. This is indeed an invaluable tool and reference for
      the beginning coder. I'm sure if you look on Ebay or Amazon perhaps you can
      find it used.

      JenE

      From: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 748
      Date: 29 Jan 2006 16:46:26 -0000

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Step by step manual
      From: "P.Mohanakannan" <mohanakanna@...>
      2. RE: Step by step manual
      From: "Bob Sanders" <daretobe@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:27:31 -0000
      From: "P.Mohanakannan" <mohanakanna@...>
      Subject: Step by step manual

      Dear Friends,

      I am looking for a Step by Step manual for Medical Billing and also
      for a process chart on this with explanations on each process. Can
      some help me.

      This will be very useful for self training and as a reference manual
      for MB professionals and staff training purposed.

      Thank you in advance.

      Mohanakannan P.

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:34:14 -0500
      From: "Bob Sanders" <daretobe@...>
      Subject: RE: Step by step manual

      Your question is rather ironic. The book we used in class is titled
      "Step-By-Step Medical Coding". The author is Carol J. Buck. It comes with a
      work book. The cost through the school was $64.95. I am sure there are
      others but this is the one I am familiar with. Hope this helps. Wait and see
      if the others in the group have any other suggestions.

      I am looking for a Step by Step manual for Medical Billing and also
      for a process chart on this with explanations on each process. Can
      some help me.

      This will be very useful for self training and as a reference manual
      for MB professionals and staff training purposed.

      Thank you in advance.

      Mohanakannan P.

      Health
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness&w1=Health+and+welln
      ess&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitnes
      s+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w6=Business+hea
      lth+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=5F8-rrfzvptvAzKKPxSFKQ> and wellness
      Health
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+wellness+product&w1=Health+and+w
      ellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fi
      tness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w6=Business
      +health+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=PYpe26DNQb6ZTsKQLJ3TRw> wellness product
      Health
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness+program&w1=Health+a
      nd+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Die
      t+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w6=Busi
      ness+health+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=bYGSPG3e0w9KrlLjwfoTYA> and wellness
      program
      Diet
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&
      w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+pro
      gram&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+welln
      ess&w6=Business+health+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=7_Wz5PWKeB-gchoJX9Tnyg>
      fitness health nutrition wellness Health
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w1=Health
      +and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=D
      iet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w6=Bu
      siness+health+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=kvpmauSjmSCjBJbBplf7FQ> promotion and
      wellness Business
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+health+wellness&w1=Health+and+
      wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+f
      itness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Health+promotion+and+wellness&w6=Busines
      s+health+wellness&c=6&s=196&.sig=R2b6s23-Yzb5q-VBY7iCqQ> health wellness

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "MedicalBillers
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MedicalBillers> " on the web.