i need doctors

  • gbmcnerney@xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 29, 1999
      I need to get doctors signed up for medical billing, can't seem to get their attention, sent letters, information, sample contracts, can't get response. Can anyone help me. Yuck! I don't want to call them!

      Are there any doctors out there interested? I am new at this, I don't knwo where elese to go.
    • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 29, 1999
        Hello,

        I am so sorry. This is a tough thing to do. The ads that these software
        companies put out make it sound like a walk in the park, but in reality it is
        hard to get them to let you do billing from your home. ;(

        What software are you using?

        Jo An
      • Gbmcnerney@xx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 29, 1999
          Medisoft,

          Thank you for replying.
          Bonnie
        • TBank69443@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1 2:18 AM
            I have yet to graduate from school. The school did include, medisoft lite and
            I hear that it is good. I am getting nervous about graduating and not being
            able to find a job??? All these people to compete with and no experience??
            Have you any suggestions or words of wisdom?
            Tammy
          • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 1 9:30 AM
              TBank69443@... writes:

              << All these people to compete with and no experience??
              Have you any suggestions or words of wisdom? >>

              I am in the same boat, no experience, just knowledge & resources, as a great
              many other people I know. My best suggestion is to ignore anyone who tries
              to tell you can't make it if you have no experience. If you keep trying,
              you'll get a doctor! I had someone tell me not too long ago to remind the
              doctors that they were once just out of med school & people were unsure about
              them. Give them a good reason to try your services....offer services no one
              or few in your area do....give them a free trial period (100 claims free, 1
              month free---if you have enough capital). Good luck & keep trying!!!

              Bethany Daniels
              JD Billing Systems
            • Wdwbjp@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1 10:25 AM
                Bethany and Tammy,
                I am the exec. Asst. for a medical billing company. Started there 5 months
                ago and they only had 19 doctors, we are now up to 43.

                The big attraction to our company compared to others is:
                #1 - it is based on a percentage of what we get paid for the doctors (not
                what we submit)
                #2 - COURIER service... we actually have 4 people that all they do is go
                from doctors office to office to pick up claims, etc. Make sure that is
                one of your benefits. We have 1 doctor that we couldn't provide courier
                service too - 2 hours away so I make up flat rate envelopes addressed to
                our office with delivery confirmations on them. All he has to do is stuff
                them and drop them off in a mail box. Cost the company $3.55 each.

                Hope this helps
                Brenda
              • Jane Lash
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2 8:37 AM
                  Your medical billing service isn't worth a dime...
                  if you don't advertise!

                  We specialize in advertising medical/dental billing services.
                  Reach your prospects on our web site via the world wide web.

                  Affordable (less than a dime a day), simple, results!

                  For more information and advertising costs,
                  e-mail us @ info-billing@...

                • Gbmcnerney@xx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2 2:59 PM
                    need more information
                  • Lynn Reifert
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 8, 2000
                      What is the address for your website? Can you send me some info to
                      Candlesulove@...
                      Thank you!

                      !