Network Development Positions - NY

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006

      Hello group, see the message below. The Job Description is attached.

      Viola,

      The Madeira Group is currently conducting a search for two Network Development positions for Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan, Inc. (CDPHP) http://www.cdphp.com .  This 370,000 member health plan has been serving New York state residents since 1984 offering a broad continuum of commercial and government programs.

      I have attached both position and organizational summaries providing some background on CDPHP and the requirements of these positions.  If you are aware of any professionals who possess these qualifications, please do not hesitate to forward the attached summaries to them or pass their name along to me directly.

      Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  If I can ever be of assistance to you, please let me know.

      Ron Vachon-Vierra
      The Madeira Group
      Toll Free: 866-634-0584

      Viola R Robinson

      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)

      Phone: (215) 549-4015

      Fax: (215) 924-8777

      PO Box 30083

      Elkins Park, PA 19027

      www.tonhealthcare.org

      hwp@...

       "your heavyweight partner for the healthcare consumer"