Coder/RHIA RHIT Position

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005

      Please see the message below which was emailed to me today. All interested parties please contact the individual in the email.

      Dear Viola,

      GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES HAS BEEN RETAINED TO RECRUIT FOR THE FOLLOWING
      OPPORTUNITY:

      Title:
      Coder/RHIA or RHIT

      Location:
      Pennsylvania

      City Description:
      This small-town was founded on the Allegheny River in 1795. It contains 21 parks
      with 180 acres and is the gateway to the National Forest.  As a county seat and
      a industrial and commercial center of the county, this town effectively serves a
      population of approximately 25,000.  A diversified economic base, containing 106
      manufacturers, employing 6,900 people, has provided the city with financial
      stability and growth.  This city’s distinctive architecture encompasses 25
      different styles and includes one the largest and most unique collections of
      historic properties in the state.

      Position Description:
      Non-Profit, 100 plus hospital is in search of a Coder for the HIM department.

      Position Comments:
      This position will primarily consist of routine coding.  This Monday through
      Friday position is daily from 8:00am to 4:30pm.

      Experience Required:
      The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Medical Record Tech I or similar and
      be RHIA or RHIT.

      Sign on Bonus:
      Very Competitive Sign-On/Retention Bonus

      Relocation Assistance:
      Up to $2500

      Contact:
      Rob Becker
      Global HealthCare Services
      Phone: 866-735-8404
      Fax: 440-663-7070
      E-Mail: rob@...
      www.ghsrecruiting.com

       Viola R Robinson

      Total Outsourcing Network

      www.tonhealthcare.org

      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals

      www.champsnetwork.com

      PO Box 30083

      Elkins Park, PA 19027

      Phone: (215) 549-4015