MB Class Notes VII - Now Available

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005

      Hello everybody,

      What a great class last night! You are a wonderful group of students!

      The notes are available if you need them. Let me know.

      See ya Friday night!

      Viola R Robinson

      Total Outsourcing Network

      www.tonhealthcare.org

      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals

      www.champsnetwork.com

      PO Box 30083

      Elkins Park, PA 19027

      Phone: (215) 549-4015

      Fax: (215) 924-8777

    • q24diane
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Can you send the notes for class VII?
        I really enjoyed the class.

        Thanks,
        Diane Temple

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Viola R Robinson"
        <TONHEALTHCARE@m...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >

        > What a great class last night! You are a wonderful group of
        students!

        > The notes are available if you need them. Let me know.
        >
        > See ya Friday night!

        > Viola R Robinson
        >
        > Total Outsourcing Network
        >
        > <http://www.tonhealthcare.org/> www.tonhealthcare.org
        >
        > Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
        >
        > www.champsnetwork.com
        >
        > PO Box 30083
        >
        > Elkins Park, PA 19027
        >
        > Phone: (215) 549-4015
        >
        > Fax: (215) 924-8777

      • Sandra K Morten
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          Dear Viola,
          Hello!  I had to get a job and am unable to attend the classes this time, but learned so
          much from the last classes.
          Is it possible to get all of the new classes to date?
          Thank you so very much.
          Sandy
          sandyk0924@...

          Viola R Robinson <TONHEALTHCARE@...> wrote:
          Hello everybody,

          What a great class last night! You are a wonderful group of students!
          The notes are available if you need them. Let me know.
          See ya Friday night!

          Viola R Robinson
          Total Outsourcing Network
          Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
          PO Box 30083
          Elkins Park, PA 19027
          Phone: (215) 549-4015
          Fax: (215) 924-8777