Re: [MedicalBillers] PAIN MANAGEMENT CODES

  • Blanca
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
      I BILLED THEM WITH MODIFIER GP ON ALL OF THEM AND I BILLED 97032 GP 97110 GP 97124 GP 97035 GP
      AND WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN THIS IS THAT MEDICARE DINIES ALL THE TIME THE CODE 97124 GP DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE THANKS
         Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:30:32 -0000
         From: "blanche2talk" <bchavira1@...>
      Subject: PAIN MANAGEMENT CODES

      I STARTED BILLING FOR A PAIN MGT DOCTOR BUT WHEN I BILLED SEVERAL
      MODALITIES MEDICARE CAME BACK REJECTING MY CHARGES DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF
      A TRICK TO BILL THIS PAIN MAGT CODES AND WHY IS IT THAT THEY ASK FOR
      DOCUMENTATION DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY THAT HAS BILLED THIS
      CODES BEFORE??? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP