a good website

  • muhl4groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Hello everyone!! I thought i would share with everyone a website that
      you may find helpful not only for your patients and staff but
      yourselves for some!! The website is www.needymeds.com and it is a site
      to help people with prescription costs. Once you get to the site find
      the name of your prescription and click on it to learn how to apply for
      aid with that particular prescription. This help comes directly from
      the manufacturer of the medication so the requirements are a bit less
      strict than most federal programs. Hope this comes in handy for some
      of you. I use it alot at work in cases where i have patients who can
      barely afford our services or who can't.. i give them the site
      information and several now have gotten help that they have needed so
      desperately for their medicines. It not only feels good to share the
      information with those who need it so badly, but it helps your
      relationship with your patients and their families.
      Have a great day!