Dictionaries

  • Nancy B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005

      Would someone be able to tell me the difference between “Mosby's Medical Dictionary (Trade Version)” and “Mosby's Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Dictionary” ??  Which would a bill/coder find more useful or does it matter?

      Thank you,

      Nancy

    • B Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
        I didn't look to check, but I would imagine the nursing/allied health would be maybe a little more user friendly and basic. There are also some online med dictionaries I have come across and use, including some that charge a small subscription fee. When I'm working at the computer, I find it easier to look for what I need on line. www.dogpile.com is a search engine that seems to be particularly good in general when looking for medical terms and illustrations.

        B. Burgess, RN
        CPC Wannabe

        "Nancy B." <2elkrunning@...> wrote:

        Would someone be able to tell me the difference between “Mosby's Medical Dictionary (Trade Version)” and “Mosby's Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Dictionary” ??  Which would a bill/coder find more useful or does it matter?

        Thank you,

        Nancy

        Yahoo! Sports