Newbie Medical Billing Class Tonight

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello everyone -

      We will be having class tonight at Viola's MSN IM address tonight - 9pm EST.

      See y'all there !

      Viola R Robinson
      Total Outsourcing Network
      PO Box 30083
      Elkins Park, PA 19027
      Phone (800)594-1016
      Fax (215) 924-8777
      hwp@...
      www.tonhealthcare.org

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.