Manager Patient Financial Services Position

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005

      Our client is a premier provider of outpatient, multi-specialty healthcare
      services headquartered in Sacramento and is currently growing and expanding.
      The client is a 10 location multi-specialty clinic of 120 physicians and 600
      non-physician & other healthcare providers.

      We have a key opportunity for a talented and dedicated professional. In this
      high-profile role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for building high
      performance teams, and providing effective management and operation of the
      physician billing business office. The individual we seek will manage all
      aspects including planning and process improvement for functions such as
      physician billing, collections, payment applications, follow-up, collections
      and coding.

      We are seeking a seasoned individual who has a proven track record in
      building teams, coaching and developing staff and who has excellent
      communications, influencing and interpersonal skills. Further, this
      individual will possess a proven track record in process improvement. The
      individual we seek must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive management
      experience and a background in outpatient physician services.

      Jim Rosenberger
      Managing Partner & President
      RoseSearch
      Healthcare division of: Executive Search of the Carolinas
      PO Box 49304
      Charlotte, NC 28277
      Voice:  704.752.5100
      E-Mail: