Urgent - Marketing Event - Urgent

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      I found a great event for CHAMPS members to gain some exposure in the next week. I know it's close, but, I think that this organization would love more volunteers for their cause. And, its an excellent cause! - Bringing Awareness to the Unisured.

      Please check out this website ASAP http://covertheuninsuredweek.org/events and let me know that you think. Looke for events in your state. Pass out the CHAMPS Directory and your souvenirs if you decide to attend.

      What better way to expose your company to hundreds of people in a week for free!

      Contact me ASAP if you plan to participate! I would love to network with folks from Delaware, Pennsylvania and NJ.

      Viola R. Robinson
      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
      www.champsnetwork.com

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.