Frustrated With Marketing Ideas For Billing Company

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005

      Ok.

      So you are frustrated with your marketing techniques! You are not getting any results. Come on over to CHAMPS. We would love to have you. Don’t give up. That’s why we learn to network together.

      There are always tips that we have not discovered yet. You can see the new tips on the CHAMPS Forum http://www.champsnetwork.com/forum/index.php.

      Stop being frustrated and network the way that you should. If we work together, we can achieve a great deal. There is enough business to go around for everyone. Physicians are going into private practice daily. Residents are graduating each year from America’s teaching schools and increasing business in the healthcare industry.

      And it's not just physicians that need help with their medical administration services. What about the facilities, rehab centers, clinics, ASC's, DME companies, medical device companies, licensed social workers?  If you have the skills do limit yourself.
      Let’s work together to help grow our businesses.

      Do you know that 90% of the small businesses in America are the backbone of America's economy?

      Lastly, there is one more CHAMPS announcement. CHAMPS’ next Conference attendance will be in July. The National Medical Association’s
      http://www.nmanet.org convention will be held in New York. http://www.nmanet.org/NMAPrelimProg.pdf

      Why the announcement now? We need to plan, and contact the Conference sponsors so that we are not late for this event. It is on the CHAMPS Calendar of Conferences…

      As a CHAMPS member, make sure you get your souvenirs to CHAMPS in time for this event. Want extra exposure for the event? Submit an article to the Directory for the June publication. Purchase an Ad in the Directory. Not a CHAMPS member? It’s not too late.

      Viola R. Robinson
      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
      www.champsnetwork.com

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.