Re: Medical coding

  • muhl4groups
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hello Joe and welcome to the world of medical billing!! I personally
      have not taken the test.. although i plan to soon as it is a very good
      title to have and increases your pay rate considerably! From what i
      hear the test consists of some med term, some icd-9/cpt and HCPCS as
      well if your doing well in the tests and in the classes i would
      certainly think your going to do fine in the exam. What are your goals
      in the field? Do you plan to work for yourself or for an office? Just
      curious. Good luck on the exams!!