Seminar Series and Presentations

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005

      Greetings everyone:

      I hope that you are well as you read this message. I have been quite busy this past week. I attended the American Society on Aging Conference in Philadelphia for the past three days. Thank you for the souvenirs! Great stuff!

      Monday, March 14, I will be in NY at the International Dyslexia Association conference along with two of CHAMPS' members from the Pennsylvania and NJ areas.

      Once things are settled, we will put things into perspective and give everyone a report.

      We are accepting new materials for the March Directory. Please contact Elizabeth Williams, CHAMPS' West Coast Regional Manager with your information.

      I have been busy working on a seminar series for CHAMPS. I have posted the information onto the Forum http://www.champsnetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 Please access this information and let me know if you would be interested in facilitating any of the Seminars in your area. The information will be provided for you in PowerPoint Format.

      Due to the CHAMPS January Directory that was mailed to various medical organizations on CD, CHAMPS has already been contacted by a state Chiropractic Association on the east coast in regard to the Seminars.

      Should CHAMPS be presented with the option to move forward with any presentations, this would be a great opportunity for some of the CHAMPS East Coast members to Team and present the information.

      If you are contacted based on attendence at the seminars and the mailing of the CD, I wish you luck on obtaining new clients. That's what CHAMPS is about...networking, growing and educating ourselves to help each other.

      You all are a wonderful group of people. Thank you for your support!

      Viola R. Robinson
      VP of Network Marketing
      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
      vrobinson@...
      http://www.champsnetwork.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.