Sample Credentialing Contract

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005

      Hello everyone,

      I was wondering if anyone has a sample credentialing contract (not inclusive of billing services) that you could share. I anticipate signing on a new client and would like to have a separate contract for this service.

      Thank you in advance.

      Viola R. Robinson
      VP of Network Marketing
      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
      vrobinson@...
      http://www.champsnetwork.com

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.