Ambulance/Transportation Billing Info

  • ADN & Associates
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a potential client in the wings to speak with later this week
      and I need a refresher asap ambulance/transportation services billing.
      If anyone is offering this service, please forward me any and all
      information as soon as possible.  I at least want to go over it before the
      meeting.  Also, what is a good initial step-fee, billing percentage, etc?

      Thanks,

      Angela Newsom-Hoye, President
      ADN & Associates, LLC
      Phone: 732-821-2085
      Fax: 732-821-7789
      Website: www.ADNAssociatesLLC.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Helen L. Avery, CPC
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        You will benefit greatly to read the LMRP for ambulance... a lot has changed the last few years.  Billing isn't so bad, but MCD will not let you send to collections those with MCD, who never said they had MCD, which will mean at least one phone call per "self pay" patients.
        I would ask for at least 10%.
        If your state doesn't have an LMRP for ambuklance, read virginia's as it gives a lot of other billing info.  www.trailblazerhealth.com
        Helen
        ADN & Associates <adn_associates@...> wrote:
        Hi Everyone,

        I have a potential client in the wings to speak with later this week
        and I need a refresher asap ambulance/transportation services billing.
        If anyone is offering this service, please forward me any and all
        information as soon as possible.  I at least want to go over it before the
        meeting.  Also, what is a good initial step-fee, billing percentage, etc?

        Thanks,

        Angela Newsom-Hoye, President
        ADN & Associates, LLC
        Phone: 732-821-2085