BIlling for WC and Other Related Specialties

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      If you bill for WC, Orthopedic, PT, OT, Rehab, Auto or other related services, could you please email me off the board.

      Thank you in advance for your reponses.

      Viola

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.