Re: Digest Number 4

  • krystalpaw@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 1998
      Can someone help me, I want to get started on medical billing but I need a
      good
      program and good support system, what would you suggest

      Beverley

    • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 1998
        In a message dated 10/12/98, 1:39:44 PM, MedicalBillers@onelist.com writes:
        <<Can someone help me, I want to get started on medical billing but I need a
        good
        program and good support system, what would you suggest

        Beverley>>

        Hello Beverly,

        Can you give us some background on yourself? I will be looking forward to
        chatting with you! Oh BTW....download the AIM program from www.aol.com
        and we can cat realtime. My screen name on it is: Reeki8 feathers id

        Jo An