Re: [MedicalBillers] ESRD and MA Medicaid

  • DavId A
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
      Hi Viola,

      I know you have been tackling this ESRD subject for some time, and I may know why you have not gotten a quick response. The ESRD reimbursement fee rate seems to have changed with the usual plus and minus in CPT and ICD-9 codes, new codes, etc.,. I have received what seems to be all of the latest info available from Medicare Part B. I'm going to see if I can makes heads or tails out of it this Sunday and pass the info on to you ASAP. As far as the Medicaid for Mass., I don't know that one.

      Will forward ASAP,

      David Alvarado
      CHAMPS South Regional Manager
      San Antonio Texas

    • Viola R Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Hi David. Thank you for the info. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I have been so busy, I have not had time to write out my bill for my home. I have do so today ...or, I may be sitting in the dark.

        I need to go over some things with you. How are you by the way? QUite rude of me not to inquire about your health? How was your Thanksgiving?

        Talk to you real soooon,

        Viola R. Robinson
        VP of Network Marketing
        Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
        vrobinson@...
        http://www.champsnetwork.com

        Confidentiality Notice

        This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

        To: <MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com>
        From: "DavId A" <dalvarado@...>