Networking on the Move

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      I trust that your Thanksgiving was a joyous one.

      Now, it is back to work for me. I am dedicated to improving and enhancing CHAMPS and our stated goals for 2005.

      As you recall, CHAMPS was a big hit at the IDA Conference in Philadelphia back on November 6. Due to this, we have been invited to exhibit at the IDA NY Chapter conference March 14-15.

      We have also received advertising in their upcoming Directory. Publishing date is February.

      I have received the exhibitors information from the exhibit organizer today. They are looking forward to meeting members of CHAMPS.

      CHAMPS will be purchasing a table at the IDA NY Conference. The price is $475.00. It is expected that at least 1,200 medical professionals will be in attendance - speech language pathologist, audiologists, psychiatrist, therapist and social workers.

      I encourage you to participate so that we may be successful in our networking. If you have not submitted souvenirs to CHAMPS you may begin to submit your items.
      As a suggeston, calendars, mugs, jar grippers, pens and pencils went over well at the Philadelphia conference.

      1) If there is anyone in the East Region that is interested in attending please contact me.

      2) We are in search of a Southern and Northern Regional Network Coordinator.

      3) If you do not wish to join CHAMPS but are interested in participating in our networking events to increase your client base, please visit our website for non-membership benefits -
      http://www.champsnetwork.com/CHAMPS.asp

      4) If you joined CHAMPS recently and did not submit your company info - (specilaty area(s), mailing address and other service area - consulting, credentialing...), please do so as soon as possible so that we may include your information in the CHAMPS Member Directory for our January publication. The Directory also went over well at the Philadelphia conference.

      5) Want to receive extra exposure for your company. Send CHAMPS an article - topics include: billing, medical office management, medical transcription, coding, etc. Your article will be place in the Directory for the January issue.

      6) If you have not signed up to join the CHAMPS forum, please do so soon. In the coming weeks, emails to the groups will be discontinued. Posting information on the Forum helps to consolidate and montior information. It is also an excellent way to share info in one place.

      Viola R. Robinson
      VP of Network Marketing
      Coalition of Healthcare Administrative Management Professionals
      vrobinson@...
      http://www.champsnetwork.com

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CHAMPS by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message
      .