  • dsparks@aptc.biz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004

      I have a client who is a physical therapy provider who is negotiating independent contracts with several physician groups where they are responsible for data input.  Volume of claims will vary by provider.  What program allows a private practice professional to submit and track claims under these circumstances?  This is not a billing company but rather a tracking method to be sure they get paid.  Thanks!!  Doug

      Doug Sparks
      Advanced Physical Therapy Concepts / APTC
      www.aptc.biz

    • Scott Lauber
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004

                  Doug,

        I envision a straightforward Excel spreadsheet or basic accounting application solution for this.  Quickbooks or Peachtree have robust functionality that could come in handy for your application and are not expensive.  A download to these software packages, if defined properly could provide the tracking answer you are looking for. Just utilize the A/R modules.  Hope this helps.  Scott

        Scott R. Lauber

        Healthcare Provider Advocates, Inc. (HPA)

        1799 West Fifth Street, #223

        Columbus, OH  43212

        614-581-6597

        scott.lauber@...