Re: Digest Number 58

  • asutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      This is not a person to help, but a program to help. There is a software
      program called Therapist Helper that easily manages psychotherapy billing
      and alerts you to the end of certified visits. It's advertised to
      clinicians widely and info can be found in one of the psychologist's
      professional org newsletters most likely.

      Ann Sutter, LCSW