Re: Equipment Purchase

  • karen@osoh.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Viola R Robinson <pavrr@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello everyone:
      >
      > I'm in the market for a new - printer, fax and copier. I was
      considering an all in one that is currently on sell via Dell.

      > What is the consensus on purchasing an all in one machine. I know
      that Dell makes excellent products. My fear is that if one function
      on the machine goes, the entire machine will no longer be useful and
      the repair cost will be high.

      > I would like an all in one to save space, money and convenience.
      >
      > What type of feedback can you give me in curbing my fears?
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your feedback. As usual, your thoughts
      are greatly appreciated.

      I have a Canon MP730 which is a fax, scanner and copier all in one.
      Picked it up at Best Buy and it works just fine.

      Hope this helps.

      Karen Briggs
      Off Site Office Help
      "Your Off Site Solution"