Need comments

  • Cy Rosenblatt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      My company received a Health Care Financing Administration grant to
      determine the feasibility of placing comparative hospital outcome and
      pricing information on the Internet. I would appreciate your taking a
      critical look at http://www.health-mart.net and suggest ways in which
      the site can be improved. Also, I would like to know how you think the
      site can assist you. The data at http://www.health-mart.net is inclusive
      of over 400 diagnoses and virtually every acute care hospital in the
      U.S..

      Thank you for your time and please feel free to use the "Feedback" form
      for your remarks.

      Cy Rosenblatt
      MetroHealth America, Inc.