Skilled Nursing Facility and LTC Billing

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      If there are any SNF/LTC billers on the board, could you email me personally. I am in search of someone who is seasoned in this type of billing. Please click on the email at the bottom of this message.

      Thank you in advance,

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015

      http://mail.yahoo.com