Windows XP Professional

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I have a few questions about MS Windows (and my computer).

      I want to know if anyone has come across Windows XP Professional for cheaper than $439.99? This is the going price at Staples.

      I want to purchase the program because when I purchased my Dell it came with Windows XP Home Edition. I know that Windows XP Home Edition is not compatible with Altapoint.

      Does anyone forsee any problems with me adding Windows XP Profession to my computer and taking the  Windows XP Home Edition off?

      My computer also has Corel Wordperfect- which I never use. Anyone use Corel? If so, in your opinion, which is better Corel or Windows?

      Thank you in advance.

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015

      Do you Yahoo!?