Re: [MedicalBillers] Working Things Out For A Stronger Marketing Networking System

  • Sharon Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2004
      Hello, viola...I woould like to be on your email alerts...and also like to get the information that you provided on the above email which was sentd out to the 27 peoples...my email address is sistalocs112@........thanks

      Viola R Robinson <pavrr@...> wrote:

      *Email Alert* *Email Alert*

      Good afternoon,

      I want to first thank you for responding to my call for a stronger networking system in order to support our marketing efforts.

      Thus far, we have 27 people who have expressed an interest in reviewing my proposal. I believe that is strong for an initial calling. Considering the fact that we all work full time, have families and would like to occasionally spend some free time just relaxing, this is a positive response to say the least.

      I have included two documents with this email. The first is a revised (090404) list of my initial proposal. I ask that you carefully review this information and provide as much feedback as possible. This could eventually be quite successful for us. We can all be proud because we will have set the pace for things to come.

      The second is a spreadsheet with the list of members (tab 1) who have responded to my messages. Please review the information that I have compiled. If there are any errors in your demographics, I encourage you to make all corrections for my records.

      The second tab is a 6 statement questionnaire to give me an idea of your anticipated level of involvement for the group.

      If you do not get your email within an hour of reading this email let me know and I will re-send it.

      Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you in the coming days.

      Sincerely,

      Viola

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Do you Yahoo!?