Establishing A Relationship With Client's Office Staff

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      This message is for those billing centers that have (established) clients. I have been in talks with a psychiatrist who wishes me to handle his billing. He recently hired an individual who will eventually become the Practice Administrator. My questions to you:

      When there are issues that need to be resolved, have you established a relationship with one individual in the office or does it vary?

      Whose final decision was it to use your company, the client or a combination - client and office manager/administrator.

      When you submit your statement for payment of services, does this go through the client or manager/administrator?

      Have you had any issues with the staff that you would care to share either via a personal email or the board?

      What was the level of the staff member?

      Your attention to these questions is greatly appreciated.

      Anybody ever have a vibe that does not feel right?

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015

      http://mail.yahoo.com