New Survey

  • MedicalBillers-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 1999
      Hello,

      There is a new survey for the MedicalBillers community.

      Hello List Members,

      This is a brief survey to see if we would like to schedule a IRC Chat time?

      ----

      Possible answers are:

      o Yes, I would a time set to meet with the other Billers and discuss our trade.
      o No, I would rather be in another Chat Room having fun.
      o Unsure, can I have a little time to think about this one?
      o HUH! What is IRC? Email reeki8@... for Glow Program.
      o Switchin careers. Going to be a Baked Potatoe Salesman. <grin>

      http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/MedicalBillers

      Thanks!

      MedicalBillers Owner
    • MedicalBillers-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
        Hello,

        There is a new survey for the MedicalBillers community.

        How many do billing from their home?

        ----

        Possible answers are:

        o Do not want to
        o Have not been able to secure Doctors
        o I am thinking about it
        o Doing billing at home

        http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/MedicalBillers

        Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
        via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.

        Thanks!

        MedicalBillers Owner