Conference Networking Update

  • Viola R Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004

      Hello everyone,

      Thank you for responding to my initial post. I have revised the proposed agenda and sent the information out to you.

      If you do not receive the updated info within the next few minutes, please send me an email and I will submit the info to you post haste. I want to ensure that I don�t overlook those who responded.

      By the way, the responses were great, but we could always use more folks.

      Let�s get busy marketing!

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015
      Fax (215)-924-8777

      Do you Yahoo!?