(no subject)

  • BilMgtSrvs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
      Nally, please email me.  I have a version of Medisoft that I am not going to be using.  I am willing to sell it.  Give me an email.

      Thanks!

      Dea Ann
      Billing Management Services

      I am trying to reach the author of the following email posting......
      Hello all,

      i have decided to finally become home based. I am searching for a
      good billing software that won't eat a whole in my pocket! Everyhting
      so far is around the 4k amount and up. I want to start slow and
      possibly not spend all my money on the software. can anyone offer
      some good advice and possibly a good link to look at?

      Thanks
      Nally
      RNN Business Solutions
    • Cynthia Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
        I am looking for Medisoft for my business also.
        I have the same problem as Nally does, all of the software I have checked into is more money than I have to spend. If someone can help me please let me know.
        Thank you,
        Cynthia

        BilMgtSrvs@... wrote:
        Nally, please email me.  I have a version of Medisoft that I am not going to be using.  I am willing to sell it.  Give me an email.

        Thanks!

        Dea Ann
        Billing Management Services

        I am trying to reach the author of the following email posting......
        Hello all,

        i have decided to finally become home based. I am searching for a
        good billing software that won't eat a whole in my pocket! Everyhting
        so far is around the 4k amount and up. I want to start slow and
        possibly not spend all my money on the software. can anyone offer
        some good advice and possibly a good link to look at?

        Thanks
        Nally
        RNN Business Solutions

        Do you Yahoo!?