Need software

  • nallivy1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hello all,

      i have decided to finally become home based. I am searching for a
      good billing software that won't eat a whole in my pocket! Everyhting
      so far is around the 4k amount and up. I want to start slow and
      possibly not spend all my money on the software. can anyone offer
      some good advice and possibly a good link to look at?

      Thanks
      Nally
      RNN Business Solutions