  • ann s
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2004
      Hi all

      I am wondering if you can help me.  what is the cpt code used for this procedure.
      we use wheel chair to bring the patient into our clinic from their car.  I cannot find appropriate cpt code to use.

      Also, what is the cpt code for lydocaine. it was j2000 and now they are telling me it is not the correct cpt code.

      Thank you for any help that you might be able to offer.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • cheryl reddic

        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2004
          Cannot bill for patient transport. Check HCPCS code J2001 for
          Lidocaine.