Need GA Medicare fee schedule 2004

  • activebees
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      Anybody can help me to get the Georgia Medicare Part B fee schedule
      for 2004. I am unable to get into the website of PartB GA Medicare.
    • gissmatta
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2004
        Try this link: http://www.gamedicare.com/FEE2004/index.htm
        If this is not what you are looking for, look it up on CMS website

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "activebees" <activebees@y...>
        wrote:
        > Anybody can help me to get the Georgia Medicare Part B fee schedule
        > for 2004. I am unable to get into the website of PartB GA Medicare.
      • raji mahesh
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2004
          This is wat I am exactly looking for. Thanks a lot...

          wrote:
          > Anybody can help me to get the Georgia Medicare Part B fee schedule
          > for 2004. I am unable to get into the website of PartB GA Medicare.

          Do you Yahoo!?