Re: [MedicalBillers] Small Medical Billing Service

  • Cynthia Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 8:46 PM
      I would be interested in some extra work.  Right now I do the billing for a family practice and a Chriopratic office.   Thanks I look forward to speaking with you regarding this.

      Thank you,
      Cynthia
      joe dolence <sbsolutions2003@...> wrote:
      Hello Angela,

      My wife and I also run a small medical billing service, specializing in Physical Therapy.
      I would be interested to speak with you regarding any opportunities for a strategic alliance.

      Thankyou in advance,

      Joe.....

      adn_associates <adn_associates@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      I am the owner of a small medical billing service, and am looking for
      similar billers who may be in need of additional work.

      I really don't want to expand my business as far as hiring employees,
      etc.

      Angela
      ADN & Associates

      Joseph J. Dolence