Small Medical Billing Service

  • adn_associates
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
      Greetings,

      I am the owner of a small medical billing service, and am looking for
      similar billers who may be in need of additional work.

      I really don't want to expand my business as far as hiring employees,
      etc.

      Angela
      ADN & Associates
    • David A
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
        Hello Angela,

        I have a small billing service also, and I happen to be looking for additional work. We are two person operation now with plenty of time on our hands. If we can be of help please give me a call at 1-800-434-2023 or on my cell (210) 860-1588. My e mail address is dalvarado@...
        Looking forward to hearing from you,

        David Alvarado
        1st Mednet Group

          I am the owner of a small medical billing service, and am looking for
          similar billers who may be in need of additional work.

          I really don't want to expand my business as far as hiring employees,
          etc.

          Angela
          ADN & Associates

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • joe dolence
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
            Hello Angela,

            My wife and I also run a small medical billing service, specializing in Physical Therapy.
            I would be interested to speak with you regarding any opportunities for a strategic alliance.

            Thankyou in advance,

            Joe.....

            adn_associates <adn_associates@...> wrote:
            Greetings,

            I am the owner of a small medical billing service, and am looking for
            similar billers who may be in need of additional work.

            I really don't want to expand my business as far as hiring employees,
            etc.

            Angela
            ADN & Associates

            Joseph J. Dolence
            Account Manager
            Bus. (949) 837-1289
            Fax. (949) 215-3193
            www.superbillsolutions.com

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Sandra K Morten
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
              Hello Angela;
              My partner and I are a very small billing service and we are also looking for extra work.
              Please email me.
              Sincerely,
              Sandra Morten
              sandyk0924@...