Re: [MedicalBillers] new to this group!!

  • mweible@wakenephrology.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      hey Kristen.. i'm in Raleigh.. do you do your own billing from home? or work for a company?
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        I'm doing billing from home right now. I just
        have one client, but it's slowly coming along. I
        started my business in December.

        Do you work from home too?

        Kristen Greer

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          NO.. BUT IT'S SOMETHING I AM DEFINATELY INTERESTED IN  DOWN THE LINE..  MY HUSBAND IS A COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR SO THE COMPUTER PART WOULD BE EASY.. IS THE SOFTWARE TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE?