Re: [MedicalBillers] MedicalBillingCourse.com

  • cheryl reddic
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 5:27 PM
      You really can't learn medical billing from a book. You need to contact AAPC for a course in your area. American Association of Professional Coders is a credited organization that will certify you after you complete the course and pass the exam(CPC). Medical billing is very complicated especially since HIPAA regulations went into effect.

      Aarti Dhaliwal <aartidhali@...> wrote:
      Hi Cherryl,

      I was also thinking of doing this course from medicalbillingcourse.com, It seems to be a good one. But now I am thinking of doing it, by reading books and net. And I am going to purchase one book"Understanding Health insurance- A guide to professional billing" By Greens. This is a good book, and one of our group member recommend it to me. I'll send you its link, where you can see the table of content too.

      sweetpeahiker <sweetpeahiker@...> wrote:
      Hi. Is MedicalBillingCourse.com reputable? Has anyone here finished
      their course? I was screwed last fall by a medical billing course
      online and am very nervous about trying this again. I'm scared of
      losing more money than I already have and we don't have any more to
      lose.

      Thank you for your time.
      Cheryl

      Take care